This test was aimed at developing some ideas for using Ambisonics along with 360 video. That is,if you were really standing beneath Edinburgh Castle, you would hear sound based on the direction you were looking.
So, try this:
1. Put headphones on.
2. Watch the video, orienting yourself to look toward the castle.
3. The first bus that passes should sound as if it moves from your right to your left.
4. Now, replay the video facing AWAY from the castle.
5. This time, the passing bus should sound as if it is behind you.
6. This means you will hear it first in your left ear, moving to your right ear.
7. So, instead of stereo, this is decoding the sound based on where you are looking -- in theory, that's more immersive and similar to our real-world experience.
You might also try this in a headset https://youtu.be/NwcYpf6kQWA - but be sure to use headphones.