Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What I Did On My Summer Vacation, 2008 Edition

Ah, leisurely summertime. Well, not at the moment. I've kept fairly busy.

Usually I discuss video editing work on my other blog, Actualities, but here are links to some of the videos I've edited this season -- so far:

Frugal Traveler: The Grand Tour. Week 1: Dover to Calais
Frugal Traveler: The Grand Tour. Week 2: Paris, France
Frugal Traveler: The Grand Tour. Week 3: Southwestern France
Frugal Traveler: The Grand Tour. Week 4: French Riviera
Frugal Traveler: The Grand Tour. Week 5: Rome
Frugal Traveler: The Grand Tour. Week 6: Malta
Frugal Traveler: The Grand Tour. Week 7: Cyprus
Frugal Traveler: The Grand Tour. Week 8: Bucharest


On Par by Bill Pennington: Rules That Rule
On Par by Bill Pennington: Coming Up Short
On Par by Bill Pennington: Relief on the Range
On Par by Bill Pennington: The Long and Short of It
On Par by Bill Pennington: The Starter
On Par by Bill Pennington: Nothing Fancy
On Par by Bill Pennington: Hitting it Fat

Of course, it's only half way through the season. Maybe Fall will be a peaceful, relaxing time.

No comments: