Monday, August 21, 2006

Joel Meyerowitz on iN-PUBLiC


I'm a fan of the work of Joel Meyerowitz, so I'm very pleased to find that he's joined the fine folks at iN-PUBLiC.

I remember, in the early days of the Web, meeting with many established photographers who were simply terrified of posting on the Internet. I think now folks have calmed down and realized you can have a Web presence and not give away the seed corn. So I like watching the Web slowly turn into a showcase for photography -- the sort of quick-access library for photographers that I remember wishing for when I first studied the medium.

The iN-PUBLiC Meyerowitz portfolio is here: Joel Meyerowitz.

You can also view Joel Meyerowitz Photography, LLC.

Above: an image from my street photography portfolio Waiting for the April Fool's Parade (copyright 2006 Ted Fisher).

No comments: